More in Industry News
u-blox chooses SystemWeaver for developing safe GNSS products
u-blox, a global provider of leading positioning and wireless communication technologies, chooses the SystemWeaver development platform...
Cruden secures global vehicle manufacturer order for multiple driving simulators
Cruden is installing nine new driving simulators to support the engineering and development of automated driving...
CRUDEN AND DSPACE PARTNER ON PIONEERING WET BENCH DRIVING SIMULATOR FOR CHINESE OEM
A unique integration of a wet bench and driver-in-the-loop simulator for the development of braking and...
Cepton unveils Vista®-X90, sets new standard for high performance, automotive-grade lidar
Cepton Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of state-of-the-art, intelligent, lidar-based solutions, has announced details of its...
Collision avoidance system (Pre-crash system)
“The biggest change to Euro NCAP’s impact testing protocols in a decade” Thatcham Research comments on safety rating overhaul
Euro NCAP is today announcing the introduction of a series of new safety tests into its...
- Adaptive cruise control (ACC)
- Adaptive light control: swiveling curve lights
- Anti-lock braking system
- Automatic parking
- Automotive navigation system
- Automotive night vision
- Blind spot monitor
- Collision avoidance system (Pre-crash system)
- Crosswind stabilization
- Cruise control
- Driver drowsiness detection
- Driver Monitoring System
- Electric vehicle warning sound
- Electronic stability control
- Emergency driver assistant
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Glare-free high beam and pixel light
- Hill descent control
- Intelligent speed adaptation or intelligent speed advice (ISA)
- Intersection assistant
- Lane centering
- Lane change assistance
- Lane departure warning system (LDW)
- Parking sensor
- Pedestrian protection system
- Rain sensor
- Surround View system
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Traction control system
- Traffic sign recognition
- Turning assistant
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicular communication systems
- Wrong-way driving warning
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.